Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School & A Freebie!

 My blog is still pretty new and I would love to have you follow me!  Please leave a comment, too, if you have a minute! Thanks for stopping by!

Well..............it's that time!  I am officially back to school tomorrow, Friday.  The students come on Tuesday.  Of course, I've been working in my classroom for over a week, but that was by choice.  Now, I have to set my alarm and get up at some horrific hour!  (Which is any time before 8:30 a.m.)  Let's all have a moment of silence...... 

I have done a lot of work and updating in my room and will post pics as soon as it is finished.
I am loving how it looks!  I need to change things every couple of years just for my own comfort.  I get tired of things looking the same from year to year.  I have made use of some GREAT freebies in my room this year!  So to pay it forward and to thank you for supporting my new little blog, I am offering a Color Sorting Freebie that may remind you of a favorite cat we're looking forward to reading about this school year.



I hope you will pay it forward, too!

Please follow my blog and double-please leave feedback on TpT if you download this cute activity!

I better go set that alarm!  

Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment