Saturday, October 6, 2012

October Love and a Freebie

 Thanks for popping in!  I would love for you to follow my blog!  Click on "Join This Site" to the right ----------------->
 or follow me by email!  THANK YOU!!! 

Whew!  October is off and running!  I was glad to see September go!  My class is becoming more independent and I love my October themes. (Pumpkins and Spiders!)

My husband had back surgery this week, so I had my first sub of the year.  It went remarkably well. (The surgery AND my sub day!)  Now that he's home, I will be out a few days this coming week to help him around.  But I told him that's all he gets!  Poor guy.  Luckily, he accepted my "teacher-ness" a long time ago!


I just made a cute Halloween book that follows the Brown Bear pattern.  It's free in my TpT Store.

Just CLICK HERE if you want it! 
Please leave me some love if you enjoy it!
 


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment